Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Speak ya clout



I have next to no authority or even crediblity when it comes to this hip-hop game, and long may it continue; because i'm just getting started. I'll take the Polyrhythm Addicts as a case in point. I love Vaudeville Villain. It's probably my most played MF Doom release if you excuse "Mr Hood." Anyway, it was on the Viktor Vaughn album that I was first introduced to Apani B fly emcee. She guests - or rather, takes on - our Vaudeville Villain in "Let Me Watch," and certainly gave me cause to investigate further. Well, not that further. I soon learnt about the Polyrhythm Addicts; their fairly low key following; and spaced out electronically fused Rhyme Related. It ended up being the only album they would make before going on their separate ways, and is quite literally a cornicopia of different influences. Ok, it may not be your modern day critically acclaimed and innovative Hip hop record, but it's smooooth on the lyrical tip and encouraged by some seriously spaced out jazzy beats and scratchin'. Who wants "clever" when you can have music devoid of ego, and complimented with a female emcee that is clearly in a class of her own:

Polyrhythm Addicts - Not Your Ordinary

7 Comments:

At 10:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.

 
At 10:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.

 
At 10:54 pm, Blogger Paul said...

Keep up the good work. Check out my x niche shemale work here x niche shemale

 
At 10:41 pm, Blogger 性爱 said...

I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

Visit me.裸体

 
At 2:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice blog enjoyed it :)

Keep up the excellent work! and i bookmarked u!

so cant wait for ur next post! :)

Thanks!!

 
At 3:22 am, Blogger asenetpro said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

This is a posting promoting music related info on my site dvd music video site/blog. It pretty much covers recording related stuff. my site is free for all to list their event post classified ad and to just post forum for hard to find info and many other thing music related. So if you are a dj, musician, producer, manager, engineer, artist, singer, dancer or have anything music related please visit my site and join to post all your info

Joining is free for all list your site plus more

dvd music video

 
At 12:14 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a t shirt transfermerchant site called Holden Tees. We're a small company and we sell shirts and stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time

-Holden Tees

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home